Monday, September 26, 2011

“Best Face Photo from Summer 2011”

This week  I Heart Faces are having a special “People’s Choice” photo challenge where all of YOU will get to be the Guest Photographer Judge and help them pick the winning photos.  :) 
This week’s theme is “Best Face Photo from Summer 2011". 
Summer is my family favorite time of the year! We pretty much spent the entire summer by the pool!
Voting will begin on Wednesday morning.   Anyone is welcome to vote on their favorites at that time.

Stop by I Heart Faces to see some awesome photos!

This photo was entered into the I Heart Faces photo challenge – www.iheartfaces.com


2 comments:

  1. Too cute!


    Hi, Debs Dealz stopping by to follow you via GFC. I love your site! I would like to invite you to check out by blog as well, and follow me back if you like, and/or like me on Facebook. We have daily blog hops...we would love to have you link up and participate!! We feel the blog hops are great ways to network with other bloggers, increase our followers and meet awesome people! We currently have the Time Out Tuesday Hop available to link up to. Stop on by!! Also, if you exchange buttons let me know!
    http://www.debsdealz.blogspot.com
    Thanks, Debs Dealz

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your thoughts!